Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tribute to all the "FB Like" & "FB Comments" deserving Boys!

This write-up is dedicated to all the boys who fail to get "Likes" and "Comments" on facebook in spite of the facebook activities they do which deserve the popularity.

It is usually noticed that Girls easily get a lot of "Likes" and "Comments" on every of their Status Update & Activity Feed on facebook, be it meaningful or not. But we POOR BOYS do not get good response for any of our Status Updates or Activity Feeds even if we deserve popularity, likes & comments. :-( :-(

Let me show you an example.



Look at this picture. A girl updated a status message "Won the Antakshari Contest" and it got LIKED by 45 friends in 10 mins :P



Now compare the above picture with the one pasted below. 

Note: The below pasted picture is the real one. :-)) You can check it on my facebook wall too :P :P hehehehe.. here is the pic.. ;-)


I got just 2 "Likes" & NO ONE out of my 700+ facebook friends COMMENTED on the update which is of National Importance. :P LOL!!!! I'd spent about half of my day to read the Jan Lokpal Bill, took the other half to understand it & write about it! ;-) And all i got is just 2 Likes. :P :P :P hehehehe....

But i could not see such things happening. :P I wanted to take a proper revenge to support & motivate all the hard working boys. ;-) :-)

So i discovered a Facebook Status from of a girl which had NO LIKES & NO PROPER COMMENTS!!! Yeah! Can you believe it..? There was not a single LIKE! :-) Now look at the pic below and see how this magic happened :P


Hahahahaha :-)) :-))

For all my readers who do not know what "Raksha Bandhan" means, it is a festival celebrated between Brothers & Sisters only :-) A girl ties a band on the hand of her brother. 

No one Commented "Thank You" / "Same to You" / "Best Wishes" Sabko darr hai ke kahin koi ladki bhai na bana le :P :P

This is the only day when the girl's FB Status Updates do not earn "Likes" & "Comments". The only day when a girl's status update dies for LIKES & COMMENTS like our Status Updates die everyday :P :P

Girls... aapko LIKE aur COMMENTS ke bina acha nahi lagta na?? Hum log ko bhi nahi lagta :P :P So Login to your facebook now and LIKE at least 2 status updates of the Boys whose facebook activities deserve popularity ;-) Go Girls Go!!!

Baaki ke boys ko bolke kuch faayeda nahi hai.. Vo log nahi karne waale :P :P


Hope you liked this write-up :P

Please share this article.. Aur haan... LIKE karna mat bhoolna.. lets see how many LIKES i get now :P



17 comments:

  1. True One. Nicely presented. Million Likes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your posts get maximum likes & comments except this one example..Ye to na-insaafi hai bhai!:-) :-) :-)

    Jay will agree with me, yakeen nahin aata to read his tribute for u :-p :-p :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope.. Statistically, i get very less response for my write-ups. I have 750+ friends on facebook and usually i get only 10-12 LIKES and Comments. (1.5% feedback) FAIL!!

    hehehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey u know I ws chatting with my frnd rite now n we were just discussing abt the same topic of girls getting more LIKES on FB than boys n I happened to stumble upon ur post abt the same topic..DO u GUYS really get these few responses...???

    I promise that from now on I will surely COMMENT n LIKE posts that r really good n r shared by boys..!! ;)

    BTW.. m sharing this one too..!!

    Cheers,
    Urvashi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha :P haan :-( we really get less response for our work :P locha hai sab :P cant help it.. hehehehe

    btw, thnx for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Rajul. I could have agreed with you. But when it comes to %age, sab locha ho jaata hai.. and the Market Bulls would always look for percentage rather than numbers.. :P :P :P Bijoy, It was a good one but do not forget.. Mard ko kabhi dard nahi hota.. :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. My personal favorite is EMW. You can also checkout Zenmark, Novanym and other similar sites for more options.one

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . .
    bulgaristan üniversiteleri

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel a lot more people need to read this, very good info! . . . . . .
    yourcar.pk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. ปั้มผู้ติดตาม

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am read your post. This post is really nice and informative. The explanation given is really comprehensive and informative. Thanks for the sharing this Blog. It is very useful professional knowledge. Rent a Car Islamabad Rates

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, i really appreciate your site. You have posted good content which I personally read and liked so much. I must say that you keep posting this type of information so that we may see the latest news. Rent a Car in Islamabad with driver

    ReplyDelete

  13. Jinnah Tutor Academy In Karachi is a trusted tutor academy by parents and children, well-known for its compatibility in a variety of subjects, extensive experienced Home tutor in Karachi to cover loads of curriculum, and determination to guide students on the career-changing path through home tuition.


    We are a team of high-qualified, award-winning, top-rated & professional teachers that not just help students study in crucial hours butHome Tutors also prepare them for future academic challenges.

    ReplyDelete